COLT PYTHON 357 MAG 4.25" 6-RD REVOLVER
Building on Colt’s Snake Gun legacy, the legendary double-action revolver returns in stainless steel in 4.25” and 6” barrel lengths. The 2020 Python features modern stainless steel alloys and a re-designed rear sight. Thirty percent more steel beneath the rear adjustable target sight gives you a stronger revolver and more robust shooting experience. A recessed target crown, user-interchangeable front sight, and Walnut grip with the iconic Colt medallion make this a gun you’ll want to shoot AND show off. The Python is chambered in .357 Magnum and also accommodates 38 Special cartridges.
Allow International Shipping: No
Barrel Length: 4.25"
Caliber: .357 Magnum
Dimensions: H 5.5", L 9.75" W 1.55"
Manufacturer Model No: PYTHON-SP4WTS
Steel: Stainless Steel
- Model Specific: Python
- Chamber Length: 0 in.
- Frame Finish: Semi-Bright Stainless Steel
- Front Sight: Red Ramp
- Rear Sight: Adjustable
- Grips: Walnut
- Features: Double Action Trigger 8 lb Single Action Trigger 3.5 lb
- Finish: Stainless
- Firing System: External Hammer
- Frame Material: American Forged Stainless Stl
- Trigger Pull Average: 3.500
- Barrel Configuration: Single
- Barrel Twist: 1-14
- Rifled Barrel: Yes